maanantaina, elokuuta 20, 2007

Contest 1 for Jenn's group

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Circular needle 4mm, I'm so enthusiasted in making soakers/diaper pants and I need a 4mm needle there. I love my Addis!

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
Yes, I do, even for a few hours car trip. I'll take with me something that doesn't need my full attention all the time so I can enjoy the nature also. I take almost every time at least two projects with me, so I can change between them depending on hoow I feel.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I love England, I've been in Devon and in London, I wish to travel there sometimes again.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I love my Stitch'n Bitch in Finnish and yes, I own one piece of my own. There are all basic techniques in compact and some humour, also.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No, unfortunately I don't have equipment to do that.

Ei kommentteja: